- Upload photos to CVS or Wal-Mart that I haven't printed for September-January. Yeah, I just don't want to mess with that. I'm ready to get off the computer because I've spent way too much time doing absolutely pointless things on Facebook.
- Load photos onto digital photo frame I got for Christmas. Well, I'd have to make sure I had all horizontal photos and sort through them. I'm ready to get off the computer. I've spent way too much time messing around on my blog that everyone has already lost interest in.
- Figure out if it's the new camera that is sucking the life out of the rechargable batteries after just 5 pictures or if it's the battery charger or just the rechargable batteries. The batteries that came with the camera are a battery pack that would have to be charged on an Easy Share dock. Mom and Dad have one, but who remembers to take the camera over there?
- The USB and card drives on the front of my computer don't seem to be working. That requires problem solving skills and probably a call to technical support. I can get around it for now.
- There is the shelf and lamp and the books off the shelf just sitting over there in my dining area for the past two weeks since I got the urge to rearrange. I don't know for sure where I want to put them, and goodness knows I never sit at the table to eat a meal. Ah, who cares?
- The bathroom really needs cleaning. But who likes to clean the bathroom? I'm the only one that lives here, and as long as I'm not grossed out beyond belief, is it really hurting anyone?
- I haven't figured out my taxes yet, and I'd really like that refund money to pay off a bill, but doing my tax return might require thinking. I don't really feel like thinking on a Saturday night.
- There's that CD with the photos I was supposed to upload to the church website. I don't know that anyone looks at the photo page, and if they haven't missed them in three months... (also see #1 & #2)
So, maybe I'm just lazy. Maybe I just don't want to do anything, especially on the weekends, after trying to check off my "to do" list during the week.
It's 10:40 on Saturday night. I'm seriously trying to decide between moving that shelf somewhere or doing my taxes. I tend to be a night owl. Besides, I always take that Sunday nap anyway...