break barriers and remove ruts in marriage
Innovative, insightful and thoroughly biblical, Tocchini’s approach has helped thousands in his popular seminars. Whether a marriage is in deep trouble or just coasting along, it's time for Christian couples to read the User's Guide that God intended.
In this intensely practical, innovative guide, marriage coach Daniel Tocchini invites you to open your marriage to transformation by learning to:
- Expect less—and infinitely more—of your life partner and yourself
- Actually talk to each other instead of making assumptions (and accusations)
- Break free of those recurring, unresolved arguments
- Manage the impact of difficult (but necessary) conversations on your relationship
- Defuse conflict without sweeping it under a rug
- Open the broken places in your marriage (the ones you hesitate even to talk about) to God’s kind of reconciliation
Daniel L. Tocchini has worked with more than 5,000 couples through personal marriage coaching and the unique and life-changing marriage seminars offered through his organization, the Association for Christian Character Development. An ordained minister, chaplain, author, and highly successful speaker/coach, he lives with his family in California.
David C Cook/January 2010
ISBN: 978-1-4347-6473-7/196 pages/softcover/$14.99