Teach kids about the power of words and the importance of kindness with Bonnie Clark’s charming picture book, Taste Your Words (Worthy Kids), that cleverly illustrates why we should think before we speak.
- Proverbs 18:20 (NLT) – “Wise words satisfy like a good meal; the right words bring satisfaction.”
- Proverbs 15:1 (NIV) – “Wise words satisfy like a good meal; the right words bring satisfaction.”
- Proverbs 15:4 (ESV) – “A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.”
- Proverbs 18:4 (NLT) – “Wise words are like deep waters; wisdom flows from the wise like a bubbling brook.”
- Proverbs 18:21 (ESV) – “Death and Life are in the power of the tongue.”
- Proverbs 25:11 (CEV) – “The right word at the right time is like precious gold set in silver.”
- Ephesians 4:29 (NIV) – “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”