I did make myself go to the outlet mall for a few things I needed for my trip (leaving Friday hallelujah) and get enough groceries to make it through the week before I took my nap. I had to give it up last Sunday and might the next two, so...
But, here's what I should have been doing:
- Dust my house. I keep putting that off.
- Wash and dry some laundry. I have about half of it done.
- Hang up clothes instead of toting them from my bed to the love seat every morning/night. I wish these were clothes that I just planned to pack. No such luck.
- Fold towels - I tend to just pick them one by one out of the dryer until I have to dry another load of clothes or the clean towel basket in my room where the end up when I need the dryer.
- Do some book reviews on books I read weeks ago so that they can post while I'm away.
- Some work stuff, so I'll be half way in control next week before I leave.
- Start the dishwasher.
Oh, and I need to put up this bag of Cheetos I was muching on. My stomach was growling, so I ate some M&M's, then I needed something salty. My keys probalby have orange finger prints.