Honest, critical conversations about homosexuality
- Understanding the issues (reasons for biblical morality and a brief social history of gay activism).
- Navigating the rocky relationships: how parents can help teens live in the real relationships they’ll find themselves in.
- Practical help in handling the challenges.
- “You’re homophobic.”
- “If you disagree with homosexuality, you’re a hater.”
- “You’re against marriage equality.”
- “You’re on the wrong side of history.”
- “The Bible doesn’t even mention gay marriage.”