You are loved!
- Remember you’re truly appreciated. You may never receive sufficient thanks from others, but know Papa God sees and values every single thing you do. “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight.” (Hebrews 4:13, NIV)
- Simplify. Determine the top three priorities Papa has assigned to you at this particular season of your life; ruthlessly slash everything from your schedule not related to these three priorities. Woman up and resolve not to be swayed by guilt. “Our purpose is to please God, not people.” (1 Thessalonians 2:4, NLT)
- Get physical. Move, stretch, spin, run! Get that blood pumping to refresh and rejuvenate. Our bodies were not meant to be stagnant lumps. Studies show that physical activity actually increases energy levels and decreases depression often brought on by burnout.
- Look for Papa God’s fingerprints every day — proof He’s there, He’s aware, and He cares.
- Tap into a greater strength than your own: Jesus joy, the awesome supernatural joy not based on external circumstances, but on internal heart-stances. “The joy of the Lord is your strength.” (Nehemiah 8:10, NIV)