What I am looking forward to
You know what I'm looking forward to next week?
- Sleeping in (except for Sunday morning when we are leaving at 6 AM - that's just wrong) or being able to take a nap (which won't happen Sunday afternoon at it's regular time while I'm driving -- I hope I can stay awake).
- Doing a jigsaw puzzle. When is the last one you just sit down and did one?
- It not being 100 degrees and actually getting some fall weather.
- Reading books for the fun of it. I already have two picked out to take.
- Fishing. I don't touch worms or fish, but I'm going to stick a hook in the water because I can.
- Being about to get out and walk around. I'm tired of being glued to my office chair and when I leave it, it's been 100 degrees outside.
- Playing mini golf.
- Sitting around and watching the new TV season without interruptions.
- Not answering questions non-stop all day long.
- Not doing weekly reports.
- Not checking email.
- A change of scenery.
- Chicken and Dumplins at Cracker Barell
- Going to a Ranger playoff game if they make it to the next round.