Over time, I've given her plenty of material by way of stories too. I really need to tell her about my day today in order to give her enough material for another episode or two. Unfortunately, I can't share the stories for your entertainment because, well, I can't. They would have been more entertaining from you than for me.
However, I will share some of my thoughts from the week, in all aspects of my life:
- I have been a publicist for 15 years. I do know what I'm doing.
- Even being older and wiser, there's still no way I could ever hack teaching school.
- Facebook is used for more than pictures of people's vacations although that would be a welcome break from all the political posts.
- Rejection hurts. Especially repeated rejection.
- I didn't make the instructions, I just have to follow them.
- It helps if you read the email.
- Dad really enjoys having his own smart phone, even though he is getting all sorts of calls intended for the person who had the number before him.
- A disconnected phone call can be a sign of God's mercy.
- People have some crazy excuses for not liking things.
- Something has to give with my wi-fi..