Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I inhaled too many fumes

Last night instead of watching The Bachelorette, which I am about to start at 10:30 tonight and blog about, Rachel and I used the heat cutter on work on the dinosaur pieces. I inhaled too many fumes and have had a headache all day.

However, we are one piece away from having the pieces cut out. The 8 foot long backbone piece is still out at the church building because even rough trimmed out, it would not fit in my car with the back seat down.


No comments: