Bob Fife shares his story of grace and redemption through Christ
- Cry out to God and ask for forgiveness and deliverance.
- Seek out a few Christians who will support you (ideally an understanding church).
- Seek a ministry that can help you develop the identity you long for and deal with the issues, whether issues of the past (such as childhood molestation) or of the present (sexual addiction and so on).
- Take time to grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ. This is most important!
- Share your story only with a few you can trust, until you are strong enough to come out to the world.