I had intended, as I have for weeks, even months, to clean some clothes out of my closet. If I can tell you how many years I've had some of my clothes because I wore them in pictures while I was on vacation 5, or 8 years ago, it's time they go. And to think I purged a lot when I moved a year and a half ago.
I guess you can say I barely got it started, here's what I did get done of the project.
- Picked up the paper shredder so that I could shred some old journals that have been sitting on one spot in a box in my closet since I moved here. A) I don't want to rehash, B) I don't want them read if anyone ever has to go through my stuff, and C) they are in a pantyliner box that someone in my family picked up at the Dollar Store when I moved and I'm tired of looking at that box
- Bought some really cheap shoe racks and put most of my shoes on them in my closet.
- Digging some things out of the upstairs closet to take to use
- Found some bulletin board stuff I forgot I had
- Bought some clear beads so Rachel can come over and string them on fishing line for rain - which was her idea. However, I didn't find the kind of beads that I want, so it's going to be a bigger pain to string.