The Bachelor: Peter: Week 4: The producers were definitely to blame for that one
- Woke up an hour early because I had a meeting at 8:30 AM and had something I needed to try to do before the meeting.
- Didn't get into office until 8:15 and could not get everything going to get graphic done that I needed to post.
- The two hours during the meeting was the most productive I was all day because I was emailing people and getting things done while listening in.
- Spent a good bit of time wrestling with my laptop before I finally restarted it.
- Also spent a good bit of time trying to get Adobe Creative Suite updated so I could update Photoshop on my laptop.
- Last week my desktop crashed, and I did all my graphics on it, so this is why I am struggling with Photoshop.
- I had set out some popsicles that were iced over and I needed to throw away. Didn't have time to take them out to the trash can in the garage right that moment, so left them on the counter. I walked into the kitchen later and one (or more) melted. I heard it dripping down the cabinet to the very corner behind the fridge. I have to mop up the mess.
- By the end of the day, I can't uninstall Creative Suite and Photoshop (which I might as well since I can't update it) because it needs to update to uninstall. True story.
- I finally had to turn off Google Back-up and Sync because my laptop is acting like it is going to die a horrible death more drawn out that the desktop last week.
- Canva was running so slow because my computer and the internet were slow.
- I put a turkey breast in the crockpot to cook somewhere along the way. An hour later, I had gone outside to do something and when I came back in, my crockpot was cold. Though turned to on, it wasn't working. Fortunately, it was the safety plug tripped rather than the crockpot going out.
- So due to that whole not on thing, I still have to finish fixing dinner somewhere in middle of posting.
Victoria F. confronts Alayah about spreading the word about the leak online about it. None of the girls had their phones to know such things. Alayah says she didn't know that everyone didn't know. She puts on her, eye batting, "Who me?" face.
Inside, all the women are after Alayah. She picks up her rose to walk off. Victoria F. calls Alayah a pot-stirrer. She didn't tell anyone about Chase, but Alayah sure did and now she has to explain herself.