An apology to my blog readers
I'm signing paperwork over the weekend on a new lease and moving out of this rentalhood.
At my new location...
- I will have my own mailbox, affixed to the front of the house.
- I will not have children banging on my walls when the school bus unloads every day.
- I will have a paved and covered carport where I will not have to brave the muddy stepping stones and fall on my rear end trying to get into the house.
- There will be no reason for my neighbors' trash cans to block anything of mine.
- I will not have that same dog barking at me and playing chicken in the road.
- Any flood messes will be mine and mine alone - not that of my nieghbors' coming under the wall.
- No neighbors having garage sales in my driveway.