Telling the Truth, Even When it’s Unpopular
The Christian faith is true, and while we may be right on issues of salvation and theology, we may miss the less articulated truths of humility, love, and forgiveness. We live in a culture that is increasingly hostile to Christians and their faith. Talk the Walk (New Growth Press) by pastor and author Steve Brown unpacks the call to “go out into the world” and share faith by being truthful and winsome. By helping men and women love others out of a deeper love in Christ—the one who first loved us—Talk the Walk helps Christians present the gospel clearly and with compassion.
- Take a step back and look at others’ perceptions.
- Explore the tools necessary to accomplish an attitude change of confidence and humility, repentance and truth.
- Share the message of Christ without distorting it.
- Speak confidently without being cold.
- By operating out of humble gratitude for the gospel, begin to talk the walk of Christian faith, reflecting the love and truth of Jesus.