I'm talking about Ash Kardash and Amanda's voice and Nick. Sigh.
Fights, marriage proposals and tears. Chris Harrison calls it jaw-dropping.
Honestly, the best part of this whole show is the opening sequence with "Almost Paradise" playing even though last season's was better.
How fast will the hook-ups start?
The pre-arrival interviews...
- The Taylor Swift twins are the first introductions. Will anyone know the difference between Haley and Emily? They think so. I am not so sure.
- Nick, who is now 35 is going to be one of the old people. He as rejected by both Andi and Kaitlyn at the end. He's interested in getting to know Jubilee. Not going to lie. I find that odd.
- Speaking of Jubilee, there she is. She has been told she can be unapproachable. After watching herself on Ben's season, she does see she has a cranky face. She's been working on her smile.
- Evan. The ED specialist. He got his shirt torn by Chad. I think that will happen again. He hopes Chad won't be there.
- But of course, Chad is there. Cue the reel of him arguing with everyone in the house. He's packing plenty of protein powder to take. He's introduced in Lace.
- Cue reminders of Lace, especially her saying she's not creepy or crazy. And there's the whole eye contact thing she got mad at Ben about. But, she's aware of her issues.
- Daniel the Canadian is back. Chad's only friend. He'll need Daniel. He's so strange. He lives in Vancouver, and they film him at the suspension bridge I went on when I was there.
- Amanda from Ben's season, the one with the two daughters and really high voice, is here for love and a father for her kids.