The History of the Bible and How it Came to Us
- Learn how the Bible was faithfully preserved, canonized, and transmitted through ages.
- Marvel at the amazing survival of the Bible, even as its supporters suffered persecution and death.
- Discover the story behind ancient biblical manuscripts such as the Dead Sea Scrolls and Codex Sinaiticus.
- Examine how the Greek language, Roman roads and invention of the Gutenberg press helped spread the Gospel.
- Meet a legion of Bible scholars and translators such as the Masoretes, Jerome, Desiderius Erasmus, John Wycliffe, Martin Luther, William Tyndale and others.
- Learn how the Bible survived through the ages to faithfully transmit its unique, life-changing message.
- Discover how the Biblical worldview became the driving force of Western civilization, and shaped the culture, law and government of Colonial America.