- Claim their value, worth, and role in the Kingdom.
- Recognize they’re dearly loved and unconditionally accepted.
- Find healing from rejection, disapproval, betrayal, abandonment, and other hurts.
- See how the past affects our relationship with God and others.
- Exchange shame and guilt for freedom.
- Lean into desperate moments.
- Gain a holy perspective through gratitude.
- Find belonging through belief and courage.
Q: How did being adopted contribute to feelings of shame and loneliness throughout the years? Did adopting your son change how you viewed your own experience?