on Growing Kids with Character
David C Cook author will share tips on
nurturing children’s God-given personalities
- Recognize their child’s strongest characteristics and apply that knowledge to everyday life.
- Speak their child’s unique dialect (or “tree language”) to foster effective communication.
- Cultivate each of their kids’ unique way of encountering, following, and worshipping God.
- Disciple and discipline based on each child’s blueprint.
- Help their child celebrate God’s individualized design for others.