I'm sure this doesn't do anything for the rowdy problem we have most Sunday's in class, but I've instituted rules much like Gibbs on NCIS.
They go a little something like this:
- No one can talk to CB, and CB can talk to no one.
- Get a Bible as soon as you get in the room if you didn't bring one.
- TS cannot try to be funny.
- CH cannot say the word "cousin" or talk about any of her cousins.
- ER cannot tell any more stories about the funeral home Christmas parties, and no updates on who they "picked up" over the past week.
- PJ cannot play with my clothes or kick me under the table.
- KO cannot randomly interrupt to point out that I'm not wearing purple.
- PP cannot draw Cowboys in other people's workbooks.
- Give me your iPod Touch because I think you're on You Tube, not You Version.
- Put all four of your chair legs, plus your own two on the floor.