How do you explain "Brotherly Love"?
I'm sure this doesn't do anything for the rowdy problem we have most Sunday's in class, but I've instituted rules much like Gibbs on NCIS.
They go a little something like this:
- No one can talk to CB, and CB can talk to no one.
- Get a Bible as soon as you get in the room if you didn't bring one.
- TS cannot try to be funny.
- CH cannot say the word "cousin" or talk about any of her cousins.
- ER cannot tell any more stories about the funeral home Christmas parties, and no updates on who they "picked up" over the past week.
- PJ cannot play with my clothes or kick me under the table.
- KO cannot randomly interrupt to point out that I'm not wearing purple.
- PP cannot draw Cowboys in other people's workbooks.
- Give me your iPod Touch because I think you're on You Tube, not You Version.
- Put all four of your chair legs, plus your own two on the floor.