Help me plan my Northwest vacation!
Based on this fact alone, Rakia has already decided she may not return to Texas in a few weeks.
This has me worried about being able to fit thicker clothes in my 1 suitcase I plan on taking. But, not that worried.
At first, we were going to completely wing it. Now, we've decided we need to do some planning. But, we're also
Here is where I'm looking for advice and feedback:
- What activities are a must in the following cities?
- Any places in between
- We're flying into Seattle and will most likely get a rental car at some point, especially if we decide to go down to Portland for the day. What's the best ways to get around? What do we have to have a car to do?
- What's your best tips for getting to Victoria and Vancouver?
- Are there any things we Texans need to be aware of or plan for?
- Must do restaurants (I need to lean on my boss at Litfuse, Amy for this one!)
- Any problems with renting a car in Seattle and taking a rental over the border?
- Going to the Rangers-Mariners game
- Going to see Mary Poppins in Vancouver because it's the Broadway show playing at the time.