Do you really want to know?
1. I have taken a former Miss America through the Whatburger drive thru.
2. I have taken a Grammy award winner through the Chic-fil-a drive thru.
3. I have met Chuck Norris.
4. I have met Ty Pennington. (At the time Jenny asked who? Then she became jealous when she started watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and I said, "yeah, so I met him."
5. I witnessed former Texas Gov. Ann Richards be rude to above mentioned former Miss America.
6. Alan Colmes has actually replied to one of my emails before, but I don't remember what it was.
7. I got an autograph from A-Rod before his first game in Arlington as a Texas Ranger, and now I despise A-Rod.
8. I have gone to the Rangers Home Opener 9 out of the last 10 years. I only missed the year I started to work at B&B on Opening Day.
9. I was Valedictorian of my high school class.
10. I thought I wasn't going to be able to graduate from college because I thought I was going to fail my last Spanish class.
11. The teacher of above said Spanish class claimed to be from another planet. His native language wasn't English or Spanish, so maybe he was.
12. I absolutely hate it when people call me Audrey, but I do answer to BaqBaq which is a chicken noise.
13. I've been to 27 out of 50 states, and may add 4 more this year.
14. My 7 year old niece and I are already planning a vacation to Hawaii when she graduates from high school. She's already saving money.
15. I've been to 8 major league baseball ballparks, but three are no longer played at.
16. I've been to both the Sears Tower and the Empire State Building.
17. My favorite city is Chicago.
18. After reading someone else's random 25, I have to say I've only been to two New Kids on the Block concerts.
19. I saw Kenny Rogers at Bass Hall last Saturday night.
20. A couple of co-workers and I have a strange fascination with the Dugger family from Arkansas, and Jim Bob kind of gives us the creeps.
21. As a child, I had twin imaginary friends, Lynn and Tin. One was black and one was white, but I don't remember which was which.
22. I called in and voted for Mark Cuban on Dancing with the Stars.
23. I taught my self how to crochet.
24. I collect mugs, but don't like coffee.
25. I haven't eaten anything chocolate in almost 2 1/2 years.
I've been tagged again, so I think I'm supposed to come up with 25 more.